Wednesday 20 October 2010

Crop

Anybody who scraps knows what a crop is, I have read about them lots but had never actually been to one. I have been looking for a crop to go to for ages, finding one proved harder than I thought. Many of the crops in my old scrapbook magazines that are around my area no longer exist.

Then I got lucky I found the ladies at http://eclectickeepsakes.blogspot.com/

So as well as being totally excited I was very nervous. I persuaded my lovely Dad to give me a lift so that Steve & Ella could have the car. We finally found the place & there was one lovely lady called Karen setting up. More ladies kept arriving & this is when I got bag/stash envy. I had packed light as it was my first time & I had no idea what to expect. I was sat at a table watching all these like minded ladies coming in, with bags, boxes & crates on wheels. You name it they probably brought it.

The first half of the day, you do your own pages, then in the afternoon you have the choice to do an item organised by eclectic keepsakes. Well once I had seen what Karen had planned for us, there was no saying no. She taught us some new techniques with paper flowers, which I great & will be used on future pages.

Here's my completed project.


As well as projects they have a template that you can take home to use. I have completed a couple of pages using this template.

A halloween one, this photo has been on my kitchen noticeboard for a year, seeing as I am taking the noticeboard down in preparation for the revamp in the kitchen, thought I would scrap it.


This is my little Sister Liz. I took this photo while we were on her hen party, down in Brighton. She was so relaxed & happy, which was really good to see, as the planning of the wedding has been a little stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment