Sunday 17 October 2010

Ongoing Project

We went on a family holiday to Florida at the beginning of this year. I told myself that I would scrap a whole album on our holiday as I took loads of photos. It is now October & I am still scrapping! I think that this might be a long term goal.

I did manage to complete a couple of pages this week though :)
This is from a kit that I found in TK Max, not the usual place to find craft stuff you might think. My local store is a great place to rummage around, I have grown quite a large stash from there in the last few months.

The papers below are K&Co. I bought them while I was in America. I am trying to be bolder in my designs & these colours add real warmth, it reminds me of being on the beach in the sunshine.


My practice layout, always good to try before you stick.


I have added my title, not sure if I am totally happy, but I never seem to have the right thing in my stash, so I am trying to learn to make do.

The finished page, again my journalling needs to works but I am still only a wannabe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment