Friday 5 November 2010

Paddington Bear

Children in Need is happening on the 19th November & Ella's school like to do there bit, which means that Mum's have to do their bit too. This year Ella has been asked to dress as her favourite bear, she has chosen Paddington Bear. I have had a quick look on ebay & have found some potential duffle coats & thankfully she already has red wellies. The dilemma is the hat, yes a new craft project has sneaked in, in front of all the others on my list.

Again I have turned to the usual suspects, ebay & google, unfortunately I have drawn up a blank. So it looks like I am going to have to start from scratch.



I am thinking red felt, measuring Ella's head round, once I have the size of the band I then know what size to make the circle for the top. Then the brim is going to be one big circle. Will do it in paper over the weekend & let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment