Wednesday 8 December 2010

Challenge79

I have just submitted my first entry to a Let's Scrap Challenge. The challenge is to use an old book or newspaper on a layout. It would be easy to go back to what I learnt at the crop the other month & make some pretty flowers but as I mentioned before, we had no newspapers. So even though I went & bought one, I went down a different route. We had a magazine come through the door with some double page adverts in it. They are all bright adverts for Christmas, so I thought that they would be great to use.

But how to use them? Well I tore them up & made a background paper with them.


Different is the word that comes to mind, but it was fun to do, like being a little kid doing paper mache.

I have also completed another page using another Let's Scrap Sketch, this one is much more toned down. For a change it was my husband taking the photos & I think that this one is my favourite of Ella taken this year.



You can find all the lovely ladies at
http://letsscrap.ning.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment