Monday 6 December 2010

A Girls gotta scrap.

This weekend we had a shuffle round, we are planning to have a fire installed in our front room, so we have moved a piece of furniture out so that we have room. I have now gained some new storage in my craft room, as a girl can never have too much storage.


Can't wait to fill it with some crafty goodies :)

Also this weekend I got some scrapping time, my lovely husband took my daughter to the zoo to see Santa.  So I got to scrap a sketch from the Let's Scrap forum http://letsscrap.ning.com/ 
My first sketch & I am pretty pleased with myself. I used Ella's coat & wellies as the colour scheme. I was hoping to use it to do my first Let's Scrap challenge, but the challenge requires newspaper & all of ours had been recycled, so I am off to the shops after school pickup to purchase a newspaper.


No comments:

Post a Comment