Tuesday 8 March 2011

Happy Birthday Eclectic Keepsakes

I had another great day at the crop on Saturday, Eclectic Keepsakes had it's first birthday. So as well as the lovely cupcakes that Karen makes, we also had birthday cake. As usual in the morning we did our own layouts. I had taken three double page layouts to do, in kit form. I did this as I usually end up chatting & I don't complete anything. This month my organisation was my downfall, the Karens had a sketch to do on the day, so I didn't have anything to use to put the sketch together. Never mind I am still learning, so in future as well as my kits I also need to take a small stash of something.

The afternoon class was designed by Denise, she had put together a beautiful layout using My Mind's Eye papers. I am still having printer trouble so I didn't take any photos. I have a half finished layout that once I find the right photos, I will post on here. The papers are so lovely and delicate, I am thinking maybe some black and white shots.

I have finished two layouts, so the scrapbooking mojo has returned from half term, hooray!

This layout I did using the Eclectic Keepsakes sketch from last month, it is another page for our Florida album, I am slowly getting there, it's only been a year since we went.

This is a closeup of the frogs, I used a Quickutz die to cut them out and I have added googly eyes, always a must on a frog.

The layout below is for the Let's Scrap weekly challenge, I have used photos I took at the beginning of last month, I altered the colour a little so that they looked better with the great papers from My Minds Eye. We had a lovely time over at the woods near us, Ella had a great time climbing trees.

So with these two layouts, I have three more pages to add to my 100 total, hooray! Tomorrow is my B&Q trip with my Dad, so hopefully by the end of the week I can post a photo of my lovely new noticeboard, fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good time Becca and those los are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete