Thursday 7 April 2011

Amazing what a little sunshine can do.

The sun is shining and it seems to make such a difference, I spent most of yesterday in my garden, planting the plants that we bought at the weekend. I had forgotten how much I like being outside, so that is why this is going to be short, as I want to go make the most of that lovely sunshine.

I thought I would show you the really simple card that I made for my sister to take to a christening. I used to make cards all the time, but I much prefer doing scrapbooking now. I don't mind making the odd card or party invites for Ella.

I have lots of things in the pipeline that I am sure that can have a little or a lot of craftiness, we are trying to organise a street party for the Royal Wedding, I am seeing lots of union jacks in my horizon. Let's Scrap are celebrating Scrapbook Day and I have put myself forward to organise a challenge (a little scary) and Ella is going to be seven and we have her birthday party at the end of the month. Oh! and it is the Easter holidays.

So lots to keep me busy and lots to blog about, see you soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment