Tuesday 21 February 2012

Monochrome

I had a fab half term, it was jammed full of ice skating, sight seeing & eating out. So I didn't get any crafting done, just lots of photo taking.

Just before half term I managed to finish my monochrome Just One Sketch layout. I am really behind now, but I like that it doesn't matter what pace you go at. The prompts are still there on the blog for you to keep returning too.

I have blurred two prompts into one, monochrome and also using a colour that I don't normally use. As my main muse is my DD, I tend to use colour a lot. So my monochrome page is the complete opposite.

I have used just black & white and I am really happy with the result, it is a completely different look for me. At first I was tempted to use a hint of colour, but I stuck with it.


1 comment:

  1. What a stunning page Becca. Love the black and white.

    ReplyDelete