Thursday 1 March 2012

First Day of spring?

Today is the first day of March and it is gorgeous outside, could this be the start of spring? I hope so, I love feeling the sun's warmth on my face.

With it being the beginning of the month that usually means crop day. I had planned to go, but I have the chance to go out with my lovely husband and that is an opportunity not to be missed. So after school drop off tomorrow I will be child free until sunday, woo hoo! Thank you Mum & Dad for looking after DD, she is very excited to be having a sleepover with Nanny and Grandad. I am very excited at having some grownup time, not only are we going out tomorrow night, we are going out on Saturday too. This is definitely the opportunity to wear the gorgeous new red high heels that I bought the other week.

So I just thought I would post my last layouts for February.
This layout shows DD pretending to be a parachuting elf, we had gone to see the film Arthur Christmas. I love that she it was her idea to use the bag as a parachute.


My second layout has been scrap lifted from the lovely Ann Freeman, I really enjoy Ann's classes when she teaches at crop and I would love to attend the crop that she runs in Enfield. Ann has introduced me to Simple Stories papers, which I love, they make scrapping so easy that anyone could do it.


I think that I will be using this idea of scrapping a whole year again, it rounds off the year nicely and is a great conclusion to the 2011 album that I have of DD.

So I am off to enjoy some more of the lovely sunshine. I hope that the lovely ladies at the Eclectic Keepsakes Crop have a lovely day on Saturday, I do miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment